Our Pledge to “LIVE FORWARD”
We have made a company commitment to support The Experience Columbus “Live Forward” Program.
This commitment and “pledge” confirms that we are following federal, state and local health and safety guidelines for proper reopening during the COVID-19 pandemic.
More specifically, our store operations include the following policies:
1. Guests and Employees must wear a mask to enter the store. Absolutely no exceptions.
2. Guests and Employees may not enter if they have any of the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
3. Guests must maintain 6 ft. physical distancing at all times. We have placed “Order In Line” Social Distancing Floor Stickers and “Wait Here” floor stickers to inform and support this requirement.
4. Guests are encouraged to use contactless payment options.
5. Guests will not be provided self-serve condiments. Our Baristas will be happy to add condiments on your behalf.
6. We are not able to serve beverages in personal, reusable mugs at this time.
7. Guests are encouraged to Order Online! (Simply follow these links to place your coffee and pastry orders and pick up, easily and with as little contact as possible!)